The John G. and Jeanne B. McCoy Scholarship Program was endowed in 1998 by John G., Class of 1935 and Jeanne B. McCoy to promote and recognize outstanding academic ability and achievement in an incoming freshman student. The award includes tuition, fees, room, board, and a computer, and is renewable for four years.
- 2012 — Mollee Brown — Fairmont, W.Va.
- 2011 — Charlee Ottersberg—Arvada, Colo.
- 2010 — Tawny Mutchler—Bucyrus, Ohio
- 2009 — Caleb Muller—Bexley, Ohio
- 2008 — Anna Gill—Canal Winchester, Ohio
- 2007 — Krista Carter—Oak Ridge, Tenn.
- 2006 — Grace O'Dell—Buffalo, N.Y.
- 2005 — Brandon Crane—Anchorage, Alaska
- 2004 — Harrison Potter—Rochester, N.Y.
- 2003 — Samantha Armacost—Manchester, Md.
- 2002 — Amanda Cobb—Lima, Ohio
- 2001 — Melissa Yusko—Jefferson, Ohio
- 2000 — Cody Lane—Gallipolis, Ohio
- 1999 — Trent Reisberger—Shadyside, Ohio
Rickey Scholarships are awarded to students interested in physics at Marietta College. Recipients are selected on the basis of excellent academic achievement, and the scholarship is renewable on an annual basis provided the recipient continues to major in physics and maintains a grade-point average of at least 3.00. The award may include a summer study stipend for physics research. The Rickey Scholarships were established in 2000 by David M. Rickey, Class of 1978 and Jan Nielsen, and the J&D Family Foundation.
- 2012 — London Bortell, Austin Burns, Casey McGuire and Michael Muzilla
- 2011 — Joe Andler, Max Crow, Vance Turnewitsch
- 2010 — Laura Carpenter
- 2009 — Jennifer Kachel, Shelby Lee, Joshua Work, John Zoretich
- 2008 — David Hickman, Ashley Parker, Tyler Stay, Frances Bolden
- 2007 — Abigail Bogdan, Andrew Hout, Zachary Long, Chad Byers
- 2006 — Ezekiel Hadley
- 2005 — Andrew Foster, Kelsie McCartney, Carl Starkey*
- 2004 — Harrison Potter, Meredith Rogers*, Daniel Stanley
- 2003 — (William) Glenn Hollandsworth
- 2002 — Seth Avery*, Kevin Knoll
- 2001 — Chris Cheng, Andy Coniglio
* Selected prior to their sophomore year