Desktop Wallpaper and Instant Messenger Icons
Dress up your computer with one of the following Marietta College photos.
Click on the appropriate size for your screen dimensions and follow the instructions below.
- Right-click on the image
- Select "Set as Background."
- Drag image onto desktop.
- Press the [CTRL] key and click on the image. Select "Change Destop Background."
- Select the appropriate image.
Instant Messenger Icons
- Right Click on the Icon you want and Select "Save Picture As."
- Follow instructions in your IM Program to use the image.
- Press the [CTRL] key and click on the image.
- Select "Save Image to the Desktop."
- Open the menu My AIM.
- Open "Edit Options."
- Click "Edit / Preferences."
- Select "Expressions."
- Select "Browse..." and find the image on your desktop.