Marietta College Institutional Animal Care and Use Committee (IACUC)
The Institutional Animal Care and Use Committee (IACUC) at Marietta College was established to oversee non-human vertebrate research at Marietta College and ensure ethical treatment of animals used in research and teaching. Each institution that receives Public Health Service (PHS) support for activities involving vertebrate animals or is subject to the authority of the Animal Welfare Act (AWA) must operate an animal care and use program with clear lines of authority and responsibility.
Members of the IACUC at Marietta College are appointed by the Provost with recommendation from Faculty Council, and the committee consists of faculty of Marietta College as well as members of the greater community.
Please use the links to the left to find information about contacting the IACUC, submitting proposals, or finding information regarding the IACUC policy.
IACUC Members 2013-2014
- Christopher Klein, Chair (Psychology) – 376-4795, email@example.com
- Eric Fitch (Biology) – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Katy Lustofin (Biology) – email@example.com
- Lori Lutz (Community Veterinarian) – 376-9880
- Bonnie Martinez (Chemistry) – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mark Sibicky (Psychology) – email@example.com