Break Housing Request Form
Four Day Break, October 5 - 8, 2013
- Residence Halls remain open
- Dining Services remain open – reduced hours
Thanksgiving Break, November 27 – Dec 1, 2013
- Residence Halls close 9am on Wednesday, November 27.
- To remain in the Residence Halls over break, students must sign-up and be approved by the Dean of Students Office!!
- Sign-up will begin 9am November 20 and will end at noon on November 26. All students must sign-up to remain on campus. There is no fee for this break.
- Residence Halls reopen 9am Sunday, December 1.
- Dining Services close 6:30pm Tuesday, November 26 and reopen 4pm Sunday, December 1.
Winter Break, December 14, 2013 – January 12, 2014
- Residence Halls close on Saturday, December 14 @ 9:00 am.
- Students must leave the Residence Halls within 24 hours of their last final.
- Sign-up begins 9am December 6 and ends at noon December 13, 2013. A student who fails to sign up within this time frame will be assessed a $50 late signup charge.
- Students who remain on-campus and are not participating in a Marietta College activity will be charged $110/week (Athletic teams must sign-up to remain on-campus, but will not be charged).
- Dining Services close December 13 @ 6:30 pm and will reopen January 14 @ 4 pm.
- Residence Halls reopen 9 am Sunday, January 12 for Spring 2014 semester.
Spring Break, March 8-16, 2014
Residence Halls close @ 9 am on Saturday, March 8
- Dining Services are closed
- To remain in the Residence Halls over break, students must sign-up and be approved by the Office of Community Living
- There is an $110/week charge for the students to stay in Residence Halls over spring break.
- Sign-up will begin February 28 @ 9am and will end on March 7 @ noon. If students do not sign-up within this timeframe, they will be assessed a late charge of $50.00 (Athletic teams must sign-up to remain on-campus, but will not be charged)
IMPORTANT: Students will be charged $110/week for any dates not included in the official semester housing contract. Exceptions will be made for students participating in official Marietta College activities providing all documentation is accounted for. You must notify the Dean of Students Office immediately if you do not need to stay on-campus once you have signed up. Failure to provide proper notification will result in you being billed for the dates you had signed up for.
Indicates Required Field