To download the Appropriations Budget Request Form, please click here.
To download the Appropriations Process Outline, please click here.
Student Senate will fund:
- Conference registration fees (Up to 15 individuals, Up to $75/person, and roster required at Appropriations Meeting)
- Hotel expenses for speakers/guests (limit to one night)
- Transportation expenses (gas, plane tickets, bus fare, taxis)
- Activities that benefit the entire student body
The above mentioned items are funded only at the approval of the Appropriations Committee and/or Student Senate. There is no guarantee that Student Senate will award a club/organization funding for all of the above mentioned items. Items not mentioned also may be funded at the discretion of the Appropriations Committee and/or Student Senate.
Student Senate will not fund:
- Purchases of Food (including meals, party snacks, etc.)
- Student housing/hotel expenses
- Club/organization office furnishings
- Contributions to organization outside of the Marietta College Community
- A Petty Cash account
- Expenses relating to an individual's attendance at Marietta College (tuition, room, board, etc.)
- Reimbursements without proper receipt(s)
- Unauthorized purchases
Exceptions may be made only at the discretion of the Appropriations Committee and/or Student Senate.
If you have any questions, please contact Caleb Muller, Student Senate Treasurer.