Mission / Vision / Values
The Career Center at Marietta College will be staffed by professionals who have exemplary credentials and are actively engaged in professional development and service within the internal and external communities to assist students by providing::
- Career advising
- Access to experiential education
- State of the art job search and graduate school resources and programs
- Necessary tools to transition from Marietta College to the World of Work
To assist employers in the global marketplace by providing:
- Resources to help them achieve their organizational hiring needs
- Access to qualified and prepared students and alumni.
To work collaboratively within the Marietta College community to provide students and alumni with the tools necessary to achieve both personal and professional success.
- A student-centered philosophy
- Service to the community
- Continuous improvement
- A positive, respectful and nurturing environment
Career Center PSA: Caitlin Jones