Health Professions Information
The PreHealth Professions Advisers at Marietta College are available to help you in a variety of ways. Students interested in pursuing a health professions career are urged to meet with a PreHealth Professions advisor early in the freshman year.
PreHealth Professions Advisers
Dr. Kevin L. Pate, Associate Professor, Chemistry, 740-376-4755, firstname.lastname@example.org
Ms. Jennifer Hancock, Instructor, Biology, 740-376-4750, email@example.com
The services provided to students include the following:
- Course selection and scheduling advice
- Information about schools and professions
- Information about application process and admissions tests
- Coordination of the "Rounds" program at Marietta Memorial Hospital
- Arrangements for visits to campus by representatives of regional medical schools
- Arrangements for faculty letters or recommendation
- Advice in preparing for interviews
See the Marietta College Career Center for more information online about health professions.