Office of Community Living
The Dean of Students Office assists with the concerns of students living on and off campus and offers support to students in a number of areas. These areas include advising students, offering educational and social programming, assisting with roommate and personal problems, and dealing with maintenance issues within the residence halls. The Dean of Students Office works closely with the Office of Diversity and Inclusion and can serve as a reference for students with a variety of issues.
If you experience any problems or have any questions about living on or off campus, please contact the Student Life Office at 740-376-4784 or email Amanda Mullen, Associate Dean of Students, at email@example.com.
What is a Community Advisor?
Community Advisors (CA) are specially trained sophomores, juniors and seniors who live in each section of a residence hall. They assist individual students with personal, academic, and social concerns, and help develop a sense of community among residents. Your CA is one of the best people to go to with any questions or concerns that you may have.
What is a Community Coordinator?
Community Coordinators are full-time professional staff working with the Dean of Students, who are responsible for providing leadership and direction in coordinating a comprehensive residence life program in a co-educational hall housing up to 200 students.
Community Coordinators by Building
- Harrison Hall— Amanda Mullen
- 4th Street/Small Group Housing (A&H House, Delta Tau Delta House, Fayerweather Hall, Harmar House, Hopewell House and Pioneer House) — Joseph Hohman
- First Year Complex (Dorothy Webster Hall, Mary Beach Hall, Russell Hall,& Elsie Newton Hall)— Glenn Richards
- First Year Complex (Marietta Hall)— Laura Jacob
- McCoy Hall — Branden Chambers