Office of Community Living
The Dean of Students Office assists with the concerns of students living on and off campis and offers support to students in a number of areas. These include advising students, offering educational and social programming, assisting with roommate and personal problems, and dealing with maintenance issues within buildings. The Dean of Students Office works closely with other Offices in the Office of Diversity and Inclusion and can serve as a reference for students with a variety of issues.
If you experience any problems or have any questions about living on or off campus, please contact Bruce Peterson, Dean of Students, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What is a Community Assistant?
Community Assistants (CA) are specially trained sophomores, juniors and seniors who live in each section of a residence hall. They assist individual students with personal, academic, and social concerns, and help develop a sense of community among residents. Your CA is one of the best people to go to with any questions or concerns that you may have.
What is a Community Coordinator?
Community Coordinators are full-time professional staff working with the Dean of Students, who are responsible for providing leadership and direction in coordinating a comprehensive residence life program in a co-educational hall housing up to 200 students.
Residence Directors by Building
- Harrison Hall— Amanda Mullen
- 4th Street/Small Group Housing (A&H House, Delta Tau Delta House, Fayerweather Hall, Harmar House, Hopewell House and Pioneer House — Joseph Hohman
- First Year Complex (Dorothy Webster Hall, Mary Beach Hall, Russell Hall,& Elsie Newton Hall)— Glen Richards
- First Year Complex (Marietta Hall)— Laura Jacob
- McCoy Hall — Branden Chambers