Tri-State Psychology Conference
Abstract Submission Guidelines
Please note: At this time we are no longer able to accept abstract submissions through this online form. Please email your abstract submission to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line: "Abstract Submission".
- A broad scope of submissions will be considered—literature reviews, research in progress, just completed by time of conference, etc.
- Submissions consist of an abstract that clearly covers the project along with the information listed on the submission form.
- Submission forms and abstracts must be received no later than February 26, 2010.
- A copy of your abstract will appear in the conference program. If you wish to make any changes or alterations to that abstract, the program editor, Philip Lemaster, must receive a correct copy electronically (email: email@example.com) no later than Friday, March 26, 2010.
APA Abstract Submission Guidelines
- Abstracts should not exceed 120 words.
- The abstract should include:
- The purpose of the study
- Basic methodology
- Main findings (including statistical significance) and conclusions
- If the results of the study are incomplete, then please provide a brief description of the expected results.
- Abstracts will be published as submitted. Please proof and edit your submission accordingly.
Conference Registration Form
Indicates Required Field