- Access the Xbox Guide by pressing the Xbox Guide button on the Xbox 360 controller. The Guide button is the silver button in the center of the controller that has the green "X" on it.
- Press the Y button the controller to enter the Xbox 360 Dashboard.
- Go to the System area of the Dashboard.
- Select Network Settings and then select Edit Settings.
- Select Additional Settings and then select Advanced Settings.
- At the bottom of this screen you'll see the heading "Wired MAC Address". This is your MAC address.