All Marietta College students are invited to meet with an ARC staff member to receive individualized academic coaching in the following areas:
- Academic Performance and Concerns
- Study Strategy Assistance
- Learning Style Assessment
- Academic Success Planning & Time Management
- Study Skills
- Motivation & Concentration
During these individual meetings, students will learn about their learning styles and needs, their study habits, and their academic strengths and areas for improvement. Handouts, activities, and additional resources will be provided to help each student reach his or her academic potential. For more information, or to schedule an appointment, please contact us by calling 740-376-4700, emailing email@example.com, or visiting us on the 3rd floor of Andrews Hall.