The Center for Teaching Excellence is committed to providing and supporting technology and teaching resources that can assist you in providing the highest quality education for our students.
We do this by providing services, learning opportunities, and funding opportunities to faculty who want to try something different that will engage their students in learning and provide them with unique learning opportunities.
We provide support for
- Faculty Learning Communities
- Helix audio and video delivery systems
- Funding for pedagogical experimentation
- Assistance with grant proposal and implementation for pedagogical improvements
- Open Classroom Initiative
- Instructional Technology Resources and Musings Blog: See the latest ideas on teaching and learning with technology and share your views.
...and many more! If you have a question or a great idea, contact Laura Little.