AudioPortfolios Troubleshooting Checklist
- Click with your right mouse button on the AudioPortfolios screen. Make sure that you see “About Flash 7” or “About Flash 8” at the bottom of the menu. If you don’t, download Flash from www.macromedia.com/.
- Check to make sure that the headphone is plugged firmly into the computer.
- Make sure that your volume control for your microphone is turned up. To check this, click “Start,” “Settings,” “Control Panel,” “Speech,” then “Configure Microphone.” Microsoft XP will instruct you to speak into the microphone and adjust the microphone settings for you.
- To record, click “New Clip.” Then follow the directions in your manual.
- To play back the clip you recorded (say it’s called “My Clip”), click the name of the clip (for example, “My Clip”.) Then click “Play.”
- If your professor says that s/he can’t see your submission, click the “Unshare” button followed by the “Share” button.
- If this doesn’t solve your problem, please contact Dr. Little at Laura.Little@marietta.edu or X4815.