Thank you for generously giving to Marietta College in Fiscal Year 2018. With your support, Marietta College provides a quality, contemporary liberal arts education for students today. Our students, faculty and staff continue to accomplish remarkable things that have a local impact and a global reach. These accomplishments would not be possible each year without your support. Your belief in us makes better our College, community and world better.
To honor and recognize the generosity of so many, we are pleased to present the Fiscal Year 2018 Honor Roll of Donors.
Please note that the Honor Roll consists of six sections:
- Decade which lists gifts made by alumni by their year of graduation. View
- The President’s Circle, part of the W.W. Mills Annual Giving Society recognizes and honors those donors who annually contribute to The Marietta Fund, The Pioneer Club, The Student Aid Fund or other accounts which provide annual unrestricted and restricted funds to support the College’s operational needs.
- The Erwin Academy honors alumni and friends who support the College at its highest levels and make it possible for our students to learn in a campus environment which fosters academic, athletic, and civic-minded excellence.
- The Legacy Society honors donors who have remembered Marietta College in their will or estate plans.
- Specific Endeavors recognizes those that generously donated to one of Marietta College's restricted endowment accounts or other restricted-use accounts.
- Tribute Gifts recognizes those that donated In Honor Of or In Memory of another.
Thank you once again for all you do for Marietta College! To learn more about the impact your support makes, please view our 2016-17 President's Report.