Your Marietta College experience extends past your time on campus and you may be looking to explore new opportunities to engage with classmates, friends and Marietta College. That's why are trying to bring Marietta College to you. This program will strengthen connections, cultivate a spirit of loyalty and extends the reach of the College by multiplying and amplifying your relationship with your alma mater. Regional Associations are a wonderful way to reconnect or meet new connections as well as foster relations with Marietta College, fellow alumni, family and friends in an area near you.
There are currently 10 Regional Associations throughout the US
- Eastern Texas - Facebook Group
- New England - Facebook Group
- Greater New York - Facebook Group
- Greater Cleveland (NE Ohio) - Facebook Group
- Greater Columbus (Central Ohio) - Facebook Group
- Western PA - Facebook Group 1 and Facebook Group 2
- Greater Cincinnati (SW Ohio)- Facebook Group
- MidOhio Valley - Facebook Group
Interested in learning more about being Regional Association Volunteer?
Click here to learn about how you can help The Long Blue Line spread across the country by being a volunteer with your Regional Association.
If you have questions or would like to get involved please contact:
Dawn Werry, Assistant Director of Alumni Engagement, Volunteer Programs, at email@example.com or 740.376.4447.