Transfer Form for Graduate School –form to be completed by graduating students seeking to attend another U.S. institution for graduate school

OPT application—form for students applying to pre-completion or post-completion Optional Practical Training

CPT application—form for students applying to complete an internship within the United States

Transfer-Out Form—form for non-graduating students to complete the transfer process to another U.S. institution

Transfer-In Form Admissions—for new applicants as part of the Admissions Process if you are transferring to Marietta College from another U.S. institution