2002 Ohio Listing
- Argia bipunctulata (Seepage Dancer): Champaign , Clark , Greene Co. (Stark; Montgomery = photo only)
- Aeshna canadensis ( Canada Darner): Defiance , Williams Co. (Defiance & Lucas)
- Aeshna clepsydra (Mottled Darner): (Lorain, Williams Co.; Last = 1950)
- Cordulia shurtleffii (American Emerald): Portage Co. (Geauga)
- Dorocordula libera (Racket-tailed Emerald): Summit Co. (Geauga)
- Gomphus externus (Plains Clubtail): Paulding, Pickaway Co.
- Helocordulia uhleri (Uhler's Sundragon): Adams , Hocking, Ross Co.
- Ischnura kellicotti (Lilypad Forktail): Williams Co.
- Ladona deplanata (Blue Corporal): Butler , Warren, Vinton Co.
- Ladona julia (Chalk-fronted Corporal): Summit , Williams Co. ( Portage )
- Leucorrhinia frigida (Frosted Whiteface): Portage Co. (Geauga)
- Libellula flavida (Yellow-sided Skimmer): Pike Co.
- Nannothemis bella (Elfin Skimmer): Champaign , Summit Co. ( Miami )
- *1 Somatochlora hineana (Hines Emerald): (Logan, Lucas, Williams Co.; Last = 1961)
- Somatochlora walshii (Brush-tipped Emerald): Ashtabula , Portage Co.
Ohio Threatened Dragonflies and Damselflies
- Calopteryx aequabilis (River Jewelwing): Geauga, Portage , Williams Co. ( Franklin ?, Fairfield ?, Summit )
- Ophiogomphus carolus (Riffle Snaketail): Columbiana, Geauga, Jefferson , Lake Co. (Cuyahoga = Photo only)
Ohio Species of Special Concern
- Cordulegaster erronea (Tiger Spiketail): Adams, Ashland, Belmont, Fairfield, Hocking, Licking, Richland, Ross Co. ( Lake = Photo only)
Federal Species of Concern in Ohio , May 2, 2005
- Gomphus notatus (Elusive Clubtail): Adams , Coshocton, Gallia , Hamilton , Lawrence , Meigs, Pike, Tuscarawas, Washington, Williams Co.
- *2 Macromia wabashensis ( Wabash Belted Skimmer): Defiance , Logan , Montgomery, Morgan, Paulding, Putnam, Stark Co.
*1 Federally Endangered (but not currently listed from Ohio as last seen in 1961)
*2 Species status is in question. Many experts (but not all) consider this a hybrid between M. pacifica and M. taeniolata.