- Physical Examination I – Instructor
- Clinical Medicine I – Instructor
- Professional Issues I - Course Coordinator
- Physical Examination II – Instructor
- Clinical Medicine II – Instructor
Professor Hiatt Wolfe joined the Physician Assistant Studies Program in 2018 as an Assistant Professor to teach the Professional Issues course. She also co-teaches the Clinical Medicine and Physical Examinations classes. Wolfe is a 2004 graduate of the Medical University of South Carolina. In 2012, she returned to her alma mater to complete a Physician Assistant Teaching Fellowship. In her 15 years as a PA, she has practiced in urgent care, family medicine, and neurosurgery. She lives in Vienna, West Virginia, with her three kids: Colin, Harlan, and Vivian. In her free time, Wolfe enjoys cooking, biking, and traveling to Charleston, South Carolina, in an attempt to eat at every fine restaurant in the Lowcountry.