My name is Audrey Albright and I am your director of recruitment for the fall! I am so excited to meet all of you and assist you while you’re going through primary recruitment. Going through recruitment is more than just picking a sorority, it is finding a new home! This will bring lifelong sisters who share a bond that goes far beyond your four years at Marietta College. Greek life is a wonderful way to get involved, make new connections, and gain leadership experiences. This will be an opportunity for you to find your place in Marietta! Our Greeks make up a community of sorority and fraternity women and men who cultivate a strong support system together on campus. We are so excited to meet you and help you find your home!
Please do not hesitate to reach out with questions!
Fraternally, Audrey Albright firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out our Greek Guidebook for additional information
- The right to be treated as an individual.
- The right to be fully informed about the recruitment process.
- The right to ask questions and receive true and objective answers from the Panhellenic Executive Board, Rho Gammas, the Greek Advisor and sorority women.
- The right to be treated with respect.
- The right to be treated as a capable and mature person without being patronized.
- The right to ask how and who and receive straight answers.
- The right to express opinions to Rho Gammas.
- The right to have inviolable confidentiality when sharing information with a Rho Gamma.
- The right to make informed decisions without undue pressure from others.
- The right to make one’s own choice and decision and accept full responsibility for the result of that decision.
- The right to have a positive, safe, and enriching recruitment and new member experience.
POTENTIAL NEW MEMBER ATTENDANCE POLICY
- A potential new member excused by the Panhellenic Recruitment Team or Panhellenic Council Advisor for illness or an emergency will be permitted to accept an invitation to the next round of events if she is able to attend.
- A potential new member must attend all invitations to the maximum number of events scheduled.
- A potential new member must notify the Recruitment Director and the Panhellenic President if she decides to withdraw from the Formal Recruitment Process.
Fall 2019 RECRUITMENT SCHEDULE
(Time of events announced at the Involvement Fair on August 23rd).
Thursday, Sept. 12
Recruitment Convocation (ORIENTATION/INFORMATION SESSION)
Thursday, Sept. 12
DAY 1 (OPEN HOUSES)
Friday, Sept. 13
DAY 2 (SISTERHOOD)
Saturday, Sept. 14
DAY 3 (PHILANTHROPY NIGHT)
Friday, Sept. 20
DAY 4 (PREFERENCE NIGHT)
Saturday, Sept. 21st