To make the most of your PioSOAR experience, be sure to keep in mind the following tips:
Please keep in mind that if a parent, guardian or other guest attends with you (this includes friends or significant others), they will be attending the separate parent portion of the Orientation program so you will be separated for most of the day.
Please bring the following:
- Toiletries (including soap, shampoo, towels, washcloths, etc.)
- Robe and shower shoes
- Alarm clock (or alarm app!)
- Cell phone or calling card (for making long distance calls)
- Comfortable shoes
- Casual, comfortable clothes
- An umbrella, just in case
- A small notebook and pen/pencil for taking notes
- An excitement to meet your fellow Pioneers!
The following is provided:
- Single/twin beds with one set of sheets per bed.
- One pillowcase, and one blanket. Guests sometimes prefer to bring an extra blanket or pillow.