Request a Transcript
The Marietta College Campus will be closed from December 19 until January 5 for the winter break. We apologize for any inconvenience.
In order to release transcripts, Marietta College requires a written request and a $5.00 fee per official copy. There is no charge for unofficial copies. Average processing time is 3-5 business days. This process may be expedited for processing within one working day for an additional $5.00 fee.
The Records Office mailing address and fax number are provided on the request form.
In order to release a replacement diploma, Marietta College requires a written request and a $15.00 fee per replacement. Average processing time is 3 to 4 weeks. The Records Office mailing address and fax number are provided on the request form.
Enrollment and Good Standing Verification Requests
Marietta College has authorized the National Student Clearinghouse to provide degree verifications.
Employers and background screening firms should contact the National Student Clearinghouse at:
Mail: National Student Clearinghouse; 2300 Dulles Station Boulevard, Suite 300; Herndon, VA 20171
Students requiring verification of enrollment status and/or good academic standing must request this information in writing.
Requests or forms to be completed and signed by Marietta College (i.e., insurance verifications, deferment requests, and scholarship submissions) may be faxed to 740-376-4729 or mailed to:
215 Fifth Street
Marietta, OH 45750
Alternatively, Marietta College will provide a form letter upon request.Click here to download a PDF version of the enrollment verification request form.
Approved General Education Courses
PLEASE NOTE: The information that you have requested is provided for the convenience of students and faculty advisors while selecting courses for registration. This information is effective as of the “Revised” date displayed in the footer of the spreadsheet. Experimental courses and special topics courses with general education designation are not included.
Please be aware that approved designations may not apply if a course was taken in a semester prior to this date.
Degree Audit Forms
- Art History Minor 2010-2011
- Art Minor 2013-2014
- Art Minor 1988-1989 to 2012-2013
- Graphic Design
- Studio Art
- Asian Studies
- Associate Degrees & General Studies Major (Available to Continuing Education students only)
- Business & Economics
- Human Resource Management
- International Business
- Land & Energy Management
- Public Accounting
- Sports Management Major
- Sports Management Minor
- Applied Communication minor
- Communication Studies
- Communication Studies Minor
- Health Communication
- Organizational Communication
- Organizational Communication/Public Relations (Discontinued 2013)
- Information Systems
- Computer Science Minor
- International Leadership Studies
- Leadership Minor
- Leadership Certificate
- Engineering Leadership Certificate
- Teacher Leadership Certificate
- Advertising and Public Relations
- Advertising & Public Relations 2013-2014
- Advertising & Public Relations 2012-2013 Only
- Advertising & Public Relations 2010-2011 to 2011-2012
- Advertising & Public Relations 2007-2008 - 2009-2010
- Advertising & Public Relations Minor 2013-2014
- Advertising & Public Relations Minor 2010-2011 to 2012-2013
- Advertising & Public Relations Minor 2009-2010
- European Studies
- French Minor
- Music Major
- Music Minor
- Music Education
- Vocal Performance & Pedagogy
- Vocal Pedagogy
- Vocal Performance
- Energy Systems
- Geology Major
- Geology Minor
- Petroleum Engineering
- Applied Physics
- Astronomy Minor
- Physics Major
- Physics Minor