Marietta College is pleased to announce that a new student service is available for online transcript ordering and electronic transcript delivery.
- All financial obligations to Marietta College must be met before an official transcript can be released. An official transcript displays the College seal and Registrar’s signature.
- Transcripts may be picked up by a third party only if the student has given written authorization with the request. Transcripts processed for pick up will be stamped “Issued to Student.”
- A photo ID is required for transcript pickup.
Ordering Online (Electronic or Paper Transcript)
Marietta College has authorized Credentials Solutions to provide our online transcript ordering system. Applicable processing fees must be paid by credit or debit card to order online.
- Current students and alumni may order online via Transcripts On Demand. The first time you log in at https://iwantmytranscript.com/marietta you will need to create an account with TOD by selecting Marietta College and clicking on the Sign-up button.
- If you are a first-time visitor, you will be directed to create a personal profile and user ID/password, which you will use to place future orders. A physically signed consent form also will be required with your initial order. Please have your credit/debit card available.
- If the receiving institution accepts an electronic transcript the cost is $8, standard processing. If the receiving institution accepts only paper transcripts the cost is $10.10, standard processing. The Transcript on Demand site will provide instructions for placing your order, and additional processing and delivery options and related fees.
- Order updates will be sent to you by email and, if requested, also by text. You can also check order status and history online.
- If you need assistance or have questions about Transcript On Demand's transcript ordering service, please contact a member of their staff at the following:
9435 Waterstone Blvd., Ste 260
Cincinnati, OH 45249
Consent Forms may be sent to: TODconsent@credentialssolutions.com
Ordering By Mail or In Person (Paper Transcript Only)
- In Person
Cost per official transcript is $10 for standard processing. Payment must be made at the Cashier’s Office in the Irvine Administration Building, Room 209. A receipt must be obtained.
Complete the Marietta College Transcript Request form (PDF) and deliver the form and receipt to the Records office in the Irvine Administration Building, Room 211. Transcripts are mailed via USPS first class postage. Expedited processing and express delivery are available for an additional fee.
Transcripts may also be ordered by mail at a cost of $10 per transcript for standard processing, payable by check or money order. Complete the Marietta College Transcript Request form (PDF), print, and sign. Mail form and payment to:
215 Fifth Street
Marietta, OH 45750
- Transcripts are mailed via USPS first class postage. Expedited processing and express delivery are available for an additional fee.
Current students may print unofficial transcripts from WebAdvisor in the MyMarietta portal.
Both current and former students may request an unofficial transcript by submitting the Marietta College Transcript Request form,