Summer is a great opportunity to fulfill a general education requirement or complete an elective. Taking classes during the summer can lighten your load during the academic year. Summer Sessions are designed to offer you short courses so that you will still have part of your summer study-free!
DID YOU KNOW…
- Numerous online course offerings allow you to take courses from home.
- Courses held on campus are smaller, allowing for more interaction with the professor.
- Marietta College faculty provide the same quality instruction in a condensed format.
- Tuition is a discounted per credit hour rate compared to full-time academic year tuition.
- Transient students, alumni and community members can take a course without formal application to the College.
- An online course tutorial is available in case you are new to online learning.
- Textbooks are required for online courses. Students who will be travelling outside of the United States are encouraged to purchase textbooks prior to leaving the country.
- Most online courses are delivered through Moodle, which may not be fully functional through iPhones or iPads. Please make sure that you have access to a laptop or computer throughout the duration of your online course(s).
Summer Session Course Dates
- Session I: May 18-June 26 (6 weeks)
- Session II: June 29 – Aug 7 (6 weeks)
- Session III: June 1 – July 24 (8 weeks)
- Session IV: May 18 – Aug 7 (12 weeks)
Grades Due: August 11
Course Schedule for Summer 2015
Registration for current students opens March 23. New or transient students may register beginning April 6.
SUMMER SESSION 2015 TUITION
- $400 per credit hour (UNDERGRADUATE)
- $400 per credit hour (MAEd)
- $250 per credit hour (audit)
The full tuition amount is due by the due date as noted on the summer billing statement. A 1.5% monthly finance charge will be assessed on any unpaid balance. You may use our convenient online bill payment service or mail a check to:
- Marietta College
- Attn: Student Accounts
- 215 Fifth Street
- Marietta, OH 45750
For further information, please call 376-4740 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.