Summer is a great opportunity to fulfill a general education requirement or complete an elective. Taking classes during the summer can lighten your load during the academic year. Summer Sessions are designed to offer you short courses so that you will still have part of your summer study-free!
DID YOU KNOW…
- Numerous online course offerings allow you to take courses from home.
- Courses held on campus are smaller, allowing for more interaction with the professor.
- Marietta College faculty provide the same quality instruction in a condensed format.
- Tuition is a discounted per credit hour rate compared to full-time academic year tuition.
- Transient students, alumni and community members can take a course without formal application to the College.
- An online course tutorial is available in case you are new to online learning.
Summer Session Course Dates
- Session I: May 20-June 28 (6 weeks)
- Session II: July 1 – Aug 9 (6 weeks)
- Session III: June 3 – July 26 (8 weeks)
- Session IV: May 20 – Aug 9 (12 weeks)
Grades Due: August 13
Course Schedule for Summer 2013
Registration opens March 25.
SUMMER SESSION 2013 TUITION
- $360 per credit hour (UNDERGRADUATE)
- $360 per credit hour (MAEd)
- $670 per credit hour (MAP and MCM)
- $110 per credit hour (audit)
The full tuition amount is due by the due date as noted on the summer billing statement. A 1.5% monthly finance charge will be assessed on any unpaid balance. You may use our convenient online bill payment service or mail a check to:
- Marietta College
- Attn: Student Accounts
- 215 Fifth Street
- Marietta, OH 45750
For further information, please call 376-4740 or email email@example.com.