Summer is a great opportunity to fulfill a general education requirement or complete an elective. Taking classes during the summer can lighten your load during the academic year. Summer Sessions are designed to offer you short courses so that you will still have part of your summer study-free!
DID YOU KNOW…
- Numerous online course offerings allow you to take courses from home.
- Courses held on campus are smaller, allowing for more interaction with the professor.
- Marietta College faculty provide the same quality instruction in a condensed format.
- Tuition is a discounted per credit hour rate compared to full-time academic year tuition.
- Transient students, alumni and community members can take a course without formal application to the College.
- An online course tutorial is available in case you are new to online learning.
Summer Session Course Dates
- Session I: May 19-June 27 (6 weeks)
- Session II: June 30 – Aug 8 (6 weeks)
- Session III: June 2 – July 25 (8 weeks)
- Session IV: May 19 – Aug 8 (12 weeks)
Grades Due: August 12
Course Schedule for Summer 2014 will be available March 14. Registration for current students opens March 24.
SUMMER SESSION 2014 TUITION
- $380 per credit hour (UNDERGRADUATE)
- $380 per credit hour (MAEd)
- $700 per credit hour (MAP)
- $120 per credit hour (audit)
The full tuition amount is due by the due date as noted on the summer billing statement. A 1.5% monthly finance charge will be assessed on any unpaid balance. You may use our convenient online bill payment service or mail a check to:
- Marietta College
- Attn: Student Accounts
- 215 Fifth Street
- Marietta, OH 45750
For further information, please call 376-4740 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.