The Director of Institutional Research operates within the Office of the Provost.
The mission of the Director of Institutional Research is to support the evaluation and planning efforts of the College’s academic and administrative bodies by providing regular reports.
- Gather information from internal and external sources (e.g., students, parents, faculty, staff, other institutions, and external agencies) for program assessment and strategic planning.
- Provide statistical information for reviews of academic departments.
- Coordinate the College’s response to reports required by the federal government, including the IPEDS report, NCAA graduation report, other retention and graduation rate studies, etc.
- Provide information required for certain institutional affiliations, such as accreditation reports and consortium surveys.
- Respond to external information requests and surveys that are determined to be of value to the College.
- Coordinate the College’s administration of external assessment instruments such as NSSE, SSI, and the Proficiency Profile Exam.