Honors Theses completed during the 2017-2018 academic year:
- Yifei Guo – Evaluation of Appalachian Basin Waterfloods Utilizing Reservoir Simulation Software CMG-IMEX
- Matthew Johnson - An Application of Three Ethical Theories to the United States' Response to the Syrian Refugee
- Jason Miller – The Effects of Lipophilicity of Propofol Derivatives on Lung Cancer Cells
- Elena Robinson – The use of kinesio tape, with a strengthening protocol, in aiding scapular retraction through facilitation of the rhomboids
- Samantha Welch – The Impacts of Political Scandal on the Legislative Agenda
- Erik Wilken – Authentic LGBT Leadership: Being `Out Isn't Enough'