This is the Time.
This is the Place.
Schedule your visit today
We encourage you to break free of conventions and find adventure. Today would be a great day to Take a Road Trip. You might be surprised what you find — a classic college town surrounded by two rivers, the Appalachian Mountains, and opportunities waiting around every brick-covered street corner. Where prospectors of knowledge, nonconformists, are blazing a new trail. A course that confronts challenges. With the sole purpose of defeating them.
They never fall in line. But they are joining the long line of those who sought adventure, explored the unknown, and prepared for anything. BREATHE. LET GO. Hear the voice inside you. It's calling. An undeniable desire to seek answers and the tenacity to put them to good use.
There's no better way to see firsthand what Marietta is really like: A college that never stands still in a city that has always been a place for leaders. A campus visit satisfies your curiosity and makes it all real.
Schedule An Individual Visit
Prospective students and their families may come to Marietta College on an individual visit. The visit includes an interview with an Admission Counselor and a campus tour. To get the most out of your visit we also encourage you to sit in on a class, meet with a professor and enjoy a meal in our dining hall. You can also schedule a music, theatre and/or art audition/portfolio review as well as shake hands with a coach and go to a Pioneers sporting event.
Visits: 9:00 a.m.- 4:00 p.m. on Monday through Friday.
Saturday Small Group Visits
Our Office offers Saturday visits during the fall and spring semester. These visits consist of a small group tour and a group admission information session. The available dates and times can be found here.
Come and experience all that Marietta College has to offer, schedule your individual visit today. Register now or call 740.376.4600
If you are unable to keep your appointment, contact the Office of Admission, either by phone at 740.376.4600 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Though we are now scheduling individual family visits, we are still offering virtual visits. you can still:
- Meet with an admission counselor
- Take a virtual campus tour
- Meet with faculty members
- Sit in on an online class
- Meet with someone from Financial Aid
- Request information about study abroad, community living, disability services, ARC, or any other topic or service
Please email our visit coordinator (email@example.com) in the Office of Admission, with any questions.
Marietta offers several visit opportunities for prospective students. Registration will open approximately six weeks before each event. If you have any questions, please reach out to our Visit Coordinator, Brooke Stanley, at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 740.376.4600.
- Discover Marietta Visit Day: July 15
- STEM Visit Day: Saturday, September 24 (REGISTER)
- Education Visit Day: Wednesday, October 5
- October Open House: Saturday, October 8
- Fine Arts Visit Day: Friday, November 4
- November Open House: Saturday, November 12
- Premier Scholar Day: Saturday, January 28
- Winter Open House: Saturday, February 11
- Navy Blue & White Day: Saturday, March 18
- Pioneer Preview Day: Sunday, April 16
- Discover Marietta Day: Friday, July 14 or Friday, July 21
*By invitation only
**Admitted students only
Lodging and Local Attractions
Brick paved streets, historic homes, cultural experiences, and all the activities provided by life on the waterfront present Marietta as a place you can call home. Please see our Lodging and Local Attractions page for a list of places to stay and things to do.
Marietta is located in the heart of the Mid-Ohio Valley. Click the image for a Google map.