Campus Visit Update
On-Campus Tours are BACK!
Starting June 1, 2020, Marietta College’s campus visit programming will be back — but on a smaller scale. We will be offering individual family visits with modified tours until the end of July. Our sessions are limited to help protect your health and safety. Schedule your visit today. We are also offering virtual campus visit sessions to prospective students, who have not yet applied to Marietta, as well as to our admitted students.
If you have scheduled a visit through Marietta College’s Office of Admission, upon your arrival on campus, please park in the spot with your name on the sign. Then call 740.376.4600 and an Admission representative will meet you at your car to provide you with a mask (if needed) and ask you some questions.
Then our campus tour begins with an information session led by an Admission counselor who will provide details about the admission process. For everyone’s safety, all visitors will remain in the same room as other representatives from campus meet to discuss other topics like financial aid, housing and academic opportunities.
Following these sessions, an Admission counselor will lead a campus walking tour. This is a great opportunity for you to ask specific questions about life on campus, dining options and anything else you would like to know about Marietta College.
After you register for a visit, a confirmation email will be sent that includes directions to campus and other important information. Be sure to check your email prior to your visit.
Your information session and tour will last approximately two hours. In the event of inclement weather or other unforeseen circumstances, tours will be canceled to ensure the safety of our visitors. You will be notified via email and/or text message if there is a change. Questions? Email email@example.com or call 740.376.4600.
Though we are now scheduling individual family visits, we are still offering virtual visits. you can still:
- Meet with an admission counselor
- Take a virtual campus tour
- Meet with faculty members
- Sit in on an online class
- Meet with someone from Financial Aid
- Request information about study abroad, community living, disability services, ARC, or any other topic or service
There's no better way to see firsthand what Marietta is really like: A college that never stands still in a city that has always been a place for leaders. A campus visit satisfies your curiosity and makes it all real.
Schedule An Individual Visit
Prospective students and their families may come to Marietta College on an individual visit. The visit includes an interview with an Admission Counselor and a campus tour. To get the most out of your visit we also encourage you to sit in on a class, meet with a professor and enjoy a meal in our dining hall. You can also schedule a music, theatre and/or art audition/portfolio review as well as shake hands with a coach and go to a Pioneers sporting event.
Visits: 8:30 a.m.- 4:00 p.m. on Monday through Friday.
Come and experience all that Marietta College has to offer, schedule your individual visit today. Register now or call 740.376.4600
If you are unable to keep your appointment, contact the Office of Admission, either by phone at 740.376.4600 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Fly In Program
View the Marietta College Fly In Program
View the Marietta College Virtual Tour
Marietta offers several visit opportunities for prospective students.
In-Person Visit Days
Fall (2020) Visits
- Sept. 26: STEM Visit Day 2020
- Oct. 10: Admission Open House
- Oct. 28: Education Visit Day
- Nov. 6: Fine Arts Visit Day 2020
- Nov. 14: Admission Open House
Winter (2021) Visits
Virtual Visit Opportunities
below are a list of virtual visit opportunities for the fall. Please join us at any one of the events by clicking on the appropriate Zoom link. No registration for these events are required.
Admission 101 Webinar
(a general Marietta College and Admission process presentation)
- Thursday, September 17 at 12 p.m. EST and 7 p.m. EST
- Thursday, October 8 at 12 p.m. EST and 7 p.m. EST
- Thursday, October 22 at 12 p.m. EST and 7 p.m. EST
- Sunday, November 8 at 2 p.m. EST
- Thursday, December 3 at 12 p.m. EST and 7 p.m. EST
Coffee with An Admission Counselor
(pop in and ask any questions you might have about the college search process or Marietta College)
- Wednesday, September 16 at 4-6 p.m. EST
- Wednesday, September 30 at 4-6 p.m. EST
- Tuesday, October 6 at 4-6 p.m. EST
- Tuesday, October 20 at 4-6 p.m. EST
- Wednesday, November 4 at 4-6 p.m. EST
- Wednesday, November 18 at 4-6 p.m. EST
- Wednesday, December 9 at 4-6 p.m. EST
Prospective Student Webinar
(a presentation featuring information on Admission, Financial Aid, Student Life and more)
- Sunday, September 27 at 2 p.m. EST:
- Tuesday, October 27 at 7 p.m. EST:
- Sunday, November 15 at 2 p.m. EST:
- Tuesday, December 15 at 7 p.m. EST:
Financial Aid 101 Webinar
(a presentation to help parents and students understand the FAFSA process as you get ready to file for financial aid)
- Sunday, September. 20 at 2 p.m. EST
- Tuesday, September. 22 at 7 p.m. EST
- Tuesday, September. 29 at 7 p.m. EST
- Thursday, October 1 at 7 p.m. EST
For more information about Visit Day events, call the Office of Admission at 740.376.4600 or email email@example.com
Lodging and Local Attractions
Brick paved streets, historic homes, cultural experiences, and all the activities provided by life on the waterfront present Marietta as a place you can call home. Please see our Lodging and Local Attractions page for a list of places to stay and things to do.
Marietta is located in the heart of the Mid-Ohio Valley. Click the image for a Google map.