Applying for financial aid at Marietta College is easy.
Follow the timeline and steps for:
- First-Time, Full-Time Applicants
- Part-Time Continuing Education and Graduate Students
- Returning Marietta College Students
FAFSA Verification - KHEAA
Marietta College has contracted with Kentucky Higher Education Assistance Authority (KHEAA) to work with our students to verify their 2019-2020 FAFSA information. If you are selected for verification, you will receive an email from our office introducing you to KHEAA and will subsequently receive communication from KHEAA themselves. It is imperative to complete this process as soon as possible so we can complete your file and finalize your Offer of Financial Assistance. Returning students will not be awarded until verification is complete. You can set up a KHEAA account by going to www.kheaaverify.com/marietta.
If you have any questions, you can also reach them by phone at 855-272-8771 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note: The Department of Education will notify us if your FAFSA is rejected or requires additional documentation. Our office will inform you and ask you to review/update your FAFSA and/or provide other documentation. Please complete all requested items as well to complete your file.
- If you are planning to file online apply for two PIN numbers-one for the student, one for a parent of the dependent student - www.fafsa.ed.gov
- October 1, 2018
The first day to complete the FAFSA. The FAFSA is available online at www.fafsa.ed.gov
- December 15, 2018
FAFSA Priority Processing Deadline
- December 15, 2018
- December 20, 2018
Marietta begins mailing financial aid award packages to accepted students who have not previously attended Marietta College
- May 1, 2019
Deadline to make your college decision.
First-Time, Full-Time Applicant Process
- Be accepted to the College.
- File the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA), being sure to list Marietta on your application. Our FAFSA number is 003073. If you are transferring to Marietta and have already filed the FAFSA, make sure Marietta College is listed on it. By completing the FAFSA, you are applying for all federal, state and Marietta College financial aid programs.
- If you are asked to submit additional documents, send them as soon as you can.
- Return your completed Outside Scholarship/Award Form when you know you are receiving aid from sources not listed on your award letter. (It will be sent to you with your first financial aid award package, or you can download the PDF.)
- Be fully accepted into a degree program.
- File the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) being sure to list Marietta on your application. Our FAFSA number is 003073.
- If you are asked to submit additional documents, send them as soon as you can. Part-time and graduate students cannot be awarded until all documents have been submitted.
- October 1
The first day to complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). The renewal FAFSA is available online at www.fafsa.ed.gov. (You will need your FSA ID).
A letter explaining the re-application process is mailed to returning students.
- March 1
Priority deadline for submitting FAFSA results from returning students.
- Early June
Marietta begins mailing financial aid award packages to returning students.
Returning Student Applicant Process
- File the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA), being sure to list Marietta on your application. Our FAFSA number is 003073.
- If you are asked to submit additional documents, send them as soon as you can. Students who have previously attended MC cannot be awarded financial aid until all required documents have been submitted.