We're glad you have an interest in continuing your education at Marietta College. Candidates for admission may apply year round; but we recommend you file your application as early as possible. If you wish to be considered for academic scholarships you should apply as soon as possible. For those transfer students who have applied early and have been accepted, class registration for the semester will begin shortly after our graduation ceremony, so you are urged to submit your $200 enrollment deposit soon. This ensures your advising appointment is arranged prior to your registration time. Your enrollment deposit is fully refundable up until May 1st. Please read this entire page carefully before submitting your application.
- Application for Admission. You can also apply using the common application. Or download our PDF version.
- Transfer Essay. We are interested in knowing more about you. Please answer this essay question in one or two pages: What motivated you to apply to transfer, and what do you hope to accomplish at Marietta College?
- Transfer Clearance Form (PDF). We require all transfer students to include this completed form from the Dean of Students Office at the last college/university you have attended.
- Transcripts. Please have both your high school and college registrars submit a Transcript directly to the Office of Admission. We can accept them electronically or by mail.
- Admission Tests. You are required to submit your scores on the SAT I or the ACT. You may ask that your scores be sent to us directly or they may be reported on your secondary school transcript.
Marietta College is excited to work closely with Washington State Community College to offer the WSCC2MC transfer program. The program is designed for students who want to start their college experience at Washington State Community College and stay local by transferring to Marietta College to complete a four-year degree.