- Physical Examination I – Course Coordinator
- Clinical Medicine I – Instructor
- Pathophysiology I – Instructor
- Physical Examination II – Course Coordinator
- Clinical Medicine II – Instructor
- Pathophysiology II – Instructor
Brad Pierce is a two-time graduate of Marietta College and a practicing physician assistant since 2011. He started his career as an oncology PA-C at the Strecker Cancer Center in Marietta, where he still works part time.
Pierce BR, Grosel J, Petty G. A large retroperitoneal mass turns out to have an unusual cause. JAAPA. 2012 Jul;25(7):42, 44-5.
Buckley B, Pierce BR. Targeted inhibition of the BRAF pathway leads to a dramatic response in a patient with stage IV melanoma. JAAPA. (Accepted, awaiting publication).
Belesky K, Pierce BR. Metachronous Testicular Carcinomas: Treatment Basics and Principles of Long Term Followup. Advance for NPs & PAs. (Accepted, awaiting online publication).
Introduction to Clinical Medicine – Instructor