Free webinar focused on doing business during a pandemic
The Riverview Credit Union Mid-Ohio Valley Entrepreneurship Expo at Marietta College is excited to present a 60-minute webinar — “Launching, Rebuilding, and Growing Your Business in the Era of COVID: How to manage cash flow and find alternative funding opportunities” — at 4:30 p.m., Thursday, October 1st.
Anyone who is thinking about starting a business, or worried about how to fund your business through the COVID economic crisis, should consider attending this session to learn how the Impact Innovation Group (IIG) may assist you. The Group includes representatives from five Foundations in West Virginia and Ohio, Ohio University, the SE Ohio Community Development Financial Institution (CDFI), community developers, impact investment advisors, regional banks, and individual investors.
This will be a highly interactive webinar. Bring your business ideas and questions to this session and get some practical solutions from business support experts in your region.
The panelists for the webinar are:
- Kerry Pigman: Executive Director, Athens County Foundation
- Tres Ross: Executive Director, Ross Foundation
- Eli Flournoy: Executive Director, Sugarbush Valley Impact Investments
- John Molinaro: Principal/Founder, RES Associates, Inc.
- Judy Sjostedt: Executive Director, Parkersburg Area Community Foundation
This is a free Zoom webinar and open to the public. However, registration is required to attend.