- You must be a high school senior or transfer student who has applied to Marietta College.
- You are allowed one flight reimbursement during your college search.
- You can use the reimbursement program to attend a visit event or for an individual visit.
- To use this program you have to live more than 250 miles away from Marietta College. Use the link below to see if you qualify for this program.
Flight Reimbursement Details
Marietta College will reimburse you for half of your airfare cost , up to $150, after your visit to campus. If you deposit and enroll at Marietta College, the other half of your airfare cost (up to $150) will be credited to your Marietta College account after classes start. Your ticket receipt must be turned in to the Office of Admissions at the time of your campus visit to receive your reimbursement.
If you use frequent flier miles, a flight itinerary showing the number of miles used needs to be presented to the Office of Admissions during your campus visit. Mileage reimbursement amounts are as follows: $200 for 15,000 redeemed miles, $250 for 20,000 redeemed miles, and $300 for 25,000 redeemed miles.
Example 1: Anthony flies in from Orlando, Florida. The cost of his ticket was $100. He will be mailed a check for $50 two weeks after his visit, and an additional $50 will be credited to his Marietta College account after he deposits, enrolls and starts classes.
Example 2: Sarah flies in from Boston, Massachusetts. The cost of her ticket is $375. She will be mailed a check for $150 two weeks after her visit, and an additional $150 will be credited to her Marietta College account after she deposits, enrolls and starts classes.
Airport Recommendations & Driving times to Campus
- Akron-Canton Regional Airport (North Canton, OH)-Approximately 1 ½ hours
- Hopkins International Airport (Cleveland, OH)-Approximately 2 ½ hours
- John Glenn Columbus International Airport (Columbus, OH)- Approximately 2 hours
For questions about the fly-in program, contact the Office of Admissions at 740.376.4600 or firstname.lastname@example.org.