We welcome your application to Marietta College! We accept applications on a rolling basis. Under Rolling Admission, we will begin sending admission decisions out the week of September 16th, and on a weekly basis thereafter.
Please read this entire page carefully before submitting your application.
If you would like to apply for the upcoming Fall Semester, please fill out one of the applications listed below under step one.
- Application Form. You may apply using the Marietta on-line application or the "The Common Application," (If you prefer a paper application, download Marietta's Freshman Application Form (PDF).
- An official high school transcript sent from your school.
- Guidance Counselor Report Form. Fill in the top portion of the Guidance Counselor Report before giving it to your guidance or college counselor. He or she should complete and return this report directly to Marietta College along with your Secondary School Transcript. A letter of recommendation from your guidance counselor can also be submitted in lieu of the guidance counselor recommendation form
- Essay. Marietta requires a personal statement as part of your application.
- What does college success mean to you?
- Teacher Evaluation (optional). Complete the top portion of the evaluation form (PDF), and give it to a teacher who has taught you in an academic subject during your junior or senior year. If you wish to submit another recommendation from a teacher, coach, or club adviser, you may do so.
- Admission Tests. We are test optional. You can choose to submit your results from the ACT or SAT.
Statement of Nondiscrimination
Marietta College admits students of any race, color, national or ethnic origin, disability, gender orientation, or religious affiliation to all rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national or ethnic origin, disability, gender orientation, or religious affiliation in administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, scholarships and loan programs, and athletic and other college-administrated programs. If you have any questions regarding our non-discrimination policy, please contact Marietta College’s Office of Human Resources.