Welcome home. We always love it when alumni and friends come back to campus for a visit! We would love to help you plan your return home. Contact the Office of Alumni Engagement at 740.376.4709 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your Alumni Visit
The Mid-Ohio Valley has many options for lodging, dining and attractions, visit https://www.marietta.edu/lodging-and-local-attractions for details.
While you are here, visit a few of the highlights and see why Marietta is one of Smithsonian Magazines Top 10 Best Small Towns to visit! Use your extra time to explore landmarks and take a photo and post your experience on social media (and tag us).
Looking for ways to show your Pioneer Pride while walking around town? The Bookstore is the place to go. Visit their website for a full list of MC options.
Photo Ops on Campus
- Erwin Tower
- The Rock
- Blue Soccer Field
- The ‘M’ in front of Andrews Hall
- Seal in front of Legacy Library
Photo Ops around Marietta
- Lookout Point
- Campus Martius Museum
- American Flags & Poles
- Mound Cemetery
- Ohio River Levee
- The Castle on Fourth Street
- The Valley Gem Sternwheeler
As a valued member of The Long Blue Line, your alma mater is partnered with organizations ready to offer you special services:
Marietta College Alumni ON-Campus Benefits
- Join the Pioneer Club at the bookstore and receive 10% off your order. Also, download the My College Bookstore app to receive an initial coupon to use in the bookstore and to receive sales and promotional updates.
- Pioneer-Owned Business Directory is provided as a service to encourage networking and the support of alumni-owned and affiliated businesses. Several alumni have also extended discounts on their products and services. If you are a graduate of Marietta College and would like your company to appear in this online directory, please submit your information using this form (directory coming soon).
- Bring a reusable cup to receive a discounted rate on drinks at the Chlapaty Café in the Legacy Library.
- At The Theatre at Marietta College, you can enjoy free tickets to any of the performances, Musical performances and Art Exhibits at the box office (not available for presale). Visit the theatre season page for a full listing of events.
- Marietta College’s Anderson Hancock Planetarium features a variety of shows that are all complimentary
- Are you interested in using the Fitness & Recreation Facilities at Dyson Baudo Recreation Center (DBRC), your office of alumni engagement can arrange a free guest day-pass. Contact email@example.com and allow us to make these arrangements.
- Allow us the opportunity to provide a free temporary parking pass while you are enjoying campus. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org and allow us to make these arrangements.
- Travel with your Fellow Pioneers, check out our alumni travel page
- Reserve a space on camps for a 20% discount. As an alum, you can use available space by contacting our Conference Services Coordinator through Auxiliary Services visit the directory for contact information.
Your Marietta College name badge and student ID offers you a 10% discount at many Marietta businesses:
A Unique Flower and Gift Shop
Achieve Balance Massage Therapy
All Pro Nutrition
American Flags and Poles
Baker & Baker Jewelers
Dad’s Primitive Workbench
EmLeigh’s & Mama B’s
Green Acres of Marietta
Historic Lafayette Hotel
Jeremiah’s Coffee House
Just A Jar Design Press
Marietta Adventure Company
Marietta Office Supply
Marietta Wine Cellars
Over the Moon Pub & Pizza
Riverside Artists Gallery
Sugar Maple Boutique
Tampico Mexican Restaurant
The Cook’s Shop
The Original Pizza Place
The River Town Grill
The Workingman’s Store
Third Street Deli
Threadz Town House
Two Peas in A Pod Florist
Wit and Whimzy