Homecoming 2019 is taking place October 7-13!
You selected the theme, now you have a chance to create the logo!
This year’s theme is Same Bricks, Different Stories.
Logo submissions must be submitted by Friday, March 29 at 5 p.m.
Rules and Requirements:
- Contest is open to all students, faculty, staff, and alumni of Marietta College.
- All submissions must contain a primary graphic that includes the text “Same Bricks, Different Stories”.
- In order to be considered in the contest, the design must adhere to Marietta College brand standards. visit https://www.marietta.edu/branding for details.
- All graphics should be designed in a vector format and saved in these file formats: .AI, .EPS and .PDF
- This logo will be used in a variety of materials such as print and electronic as well as merchandise like tchotchkes and shirts.
Awards and Prize Information:
- Winning artwork is subject to approval by Marietta College Office of Communication and Brand Management thus the artist must be willing to edit their design based on feedback of the Homecoming Committee and Office of Communication and Brand Management.
- The designer will win a $50 gift card to the book store, 5 drink tickets to be used any time during the Homecoming Weekend, entry into the Tailgate for FREE and a spot, plus one, in the Steinhagen Suite for the game.
Please contact, Dawn Werry at email@example.com for questions and submissions.