The possibilities are endless.
It's rare for people to stay in the same job for their entire working life. At Marietta College, you will develop a solid foundation of highly marketable communication and analytical skills that will serve you well regardless of your career path. Couple that with the focused education that you will receive in our Department of Business & Economics, and you will be ready for any challenge in the future. In addition to training you for today's workplace, the Department of Business & Economics' curriculum will prepare you to help create the workplace of tomorrow. Explore classes in other disciplines, travel with faculty to expand your professional network, participate in business-focused competitions and professional conferences, and complete an internship to gain valuable experience.
- Eight major programs
- Liberal arts education
- Preparation for careers in business
- Analytical, problem-solving, and communication skills to start careers or graduate studies
- Research, ethical professional behavior, and global understanding emphasized
- Nine full-time faculty
- Variety of international work experiences
- Involved in interdisciplinary programs (e.g., first-year seminar, honors, Asian Studies)
- Meet our faculty
Our Global Perspective
- Infused into everything we do: all business is global
- Marietta College's core value