Here are some helpful links and documents for MC students!
- Event Registration Form (downloadable PDF will be uploaded soon): All campus events that do not limit attendance to members of the organization must be registered with the Office of Campus Involvement. Download and complete the form, and hand it in to Andrews Hall 111 at least two weeks before your event date. Any event planned by the organization must follow appropriate risk management planning and must be reviewed and approved by the Office of Campus Involvement, which reserves the right to reject event requests at their discretion.
- Catertrax: Use this system to order food or beverages through Parkhurst Dining, Marietta College’s dining services provider. The staff in Gilman will help you create the ideal menu for your event. We recommend reaching out to Parkhurst at least two weeks before your event date.
- Facilities Registration: To request a space in which to host your event, log on to your MyMarietta portal, scroll all the way down, and on the right side of the page, click “Facilities Reservation.” This will bring you to the EventPro system, where you can see what rooms are available and put in your request. For recurring events such as weekly meetings, it’s best if you stop by the Office of Campus Involvement in for assistance.
- Advertising Policies: It is the policy of Marietta College to allow as much space as possible to recognized College clubs and organizations for the purpose of publicizing their events and activities. The college reserves the right to discard any publications from outside businesses or campus organizations that are not approved by the Office of Campus Involvement. Note that individual campus buildings have additional guidelines regarding placement of advertising. For the full Advertising Policy, see page 64 of the Student Handbook.
- Student Organization Handbook
- Student Learning & Development Transcript
- As a student, you’re involved in many activities and organizations during your four years at Marietta College. With every co-curricular activity, you develop and strengthen specific skills that will benefit you long after you graduate. To capture this outside-the-classroom learning, the Student Learning & Development Transcript was designed to keep an accurate account of all the value-added learning you experience here at Marietta College.
- The SLDT can be found in the MyMarietta portal by clicking on the “Collaboration” icon, choosing the “Student Academics” option, and then “Student Learning & Development Transcript” link.
- Students are encouraged to begin tracking their involvement their very first semester on campus, because the sooner you begin, the easier it will be to keep track! The SLDT can help students prepare their résumé, supplement their graduate school and scholarship applications, and assist students take the fullest advantage of the Marietta College experience.
- Brochure (downloadable PDF to be uploaded soon)
- Student Handbook