- Guitar for Music Therapists
- Fieldwork in Music Therapy I
- Functional Music Skills III
- Music Therapy Foundations III
- Fieldwork in Music Therapy III
- Theories in Music Therapy
- Music Therapy Foundations II
- Music Therapy Research
- Fieldwork in Music Therapy IV
Brent Beeson, MS, MT-BC was appointed Assistant Professor of Music in Music Therapy in 2019. Before coming to Marietta College, he was on the clinical teaching staff at Virginia Tech Adult Day Services in the Human Development Department at Virginia Tech. Having previous taught in the Music Therapy program at Ohio
University, Professor Beeson became the second music therapy professor in the Music Therapy degree program at Marietta.
His advanced clinical training includes Advanced Associate in the Bonny Method of Guided Imagery and Music in the Association of Music and Imagery (ami-bonnymethod.org). Professor Beeson has experience teaching: Music Therapy Theories; Music Therapy in the Promotion of Mental Health; Music Therapy in Medical Settings, Music Therapy Research Methods and Guitar Skills for Music Therapists.