- Where is my ID card used on campus?
- How do I use my ID card to print?
- How do I add money to my card?
- How do I have others like my parents add money to my ID card?
- What is the "Manage my ID" site?
- How do I check my transaction history?
- How much does it cost to print once the original money on my ID card is gone?
- What is my Datatel ID?
- How do I report my card as lost or stolen?
- Where can I replace or obtain my ID card?
- Who do I contact for additional information or questions?
Your Marietta College ID card is used to access residential buildings, your dining services and meal plans, vending machines, and printing/copier access. You are given access to the building you live in, as well as all academic buildings, with your ID card.
Your ID card allows you to print at the Library's two printing stations, as well as at any of the copiers located across campus. There are no charges for printing at these copiers.
Go to the Marietta College Police Department across from Tim Hortons. This will allow you to deactivate your old card and receive a new one at the same time.
The MCPD office next to The Gathering Place can provide you with a replacement ID card in the event of lost, stolen or broken ID cards. There may be a fee associated with replacement, depending on how it was broken.
Contact the Marietta College Police Department at (740) 376-3333 and someone there should be able to answer any questions about your ID card or direct you to who can help. Please do not contact the Student Accounts department with questions about ID cards as they will be unable to help you.