Entrepreneurship Program announces Fall 2022 lineup
The Entrepreneurship Program at Marietta College invites students, faculty, staff, and community members to participate in the following events throughout the Fall 2022 semester.
- All Marietta College students, regardless of their major, are invited to join the Entrepreneurship mentors, students, faculty, and staff to celebrate the start of the academic year. This event is scheduled for 4:00-5:00 p.m., Thursday, September 28th in the Andrews Hall Great Room. Everyone must register at https://khorassj.wufoo.com/forms/x1luh0mc0rw35m7/ before noon on September 2nd to attend.
- On Wednesday, September 14th, Marietta College students, faculty, and staff are invited to attend an information session on the first “Entrepreneurship Hackathon.” This information session will take place in Thomas 327 from 8:00-9:00 pm. For more information, visit the hackathon’s website at https://www.marietta.edu/hackathon. To attend the information session, you must register at https://khorassj.wufoo.com/forms/xs7g5wg0fd8r15/ before midnight, Tuesday, September 13th.
- Submit your proposed name for the “Entrepreneur Hackathon” at https://khorassj.wufoo.com/forms/xwzemap0ni4mmj/ before midnight on Friday, October 7th. If your proposed name is selected by the judges, you will win $50.
- Plan to attend the homecoming edition of the PioPitch Program from 10:00-11:00 a.m., Saturday, October 15th, in Thomas 124 (Cooper Auditorium). This program is free and open to the public. You do not need to register to attend. For more information, visit www.marietta.edu/piopitch-upcoming.
- If you are considering competing in Round 2 (Proof of Concept) of the PioBiz Competition, plan to attend a workshop from 8:00-9:00 p.m., Thursday, October 25th, in Thomas 327. This workshop is entitled “How Do You Prove Your Business Concept?” For more information on PioBiz Competition, visit www.marietta.edu/piobiz. You must register at https://khorassj.wufoo.com/forms/x16ibinb0xcrk6w/ to attend.
- On Wednesday, November 2nd, plan to attend as many sessions of the BIG Workshop as possible. This is your opportunity to mingle with entrepreneurs while learning a thing or two. For more information, visit www.marietta.edu/big-workshop. You must register to attend.
- Round 2 of the PioBiz Competition is scheduled from 3:00-5:00 p.m., Tuesday, November 29th. To compete, you must complete the application form at https://khorassj.wufoo.com/forms/x3ej9gc1hzuh1m/ before 11:59 p.m. on Friday, November 18th. To observe the competition, simply plan to show up in Thomas 124 (Cooper Auditorium) on the day of the competition.