Specific Resources for Marietta College Alumni Whether you’re an alumnus/na who is:
- Interested in career services provided free of charge for yourself;
- Interested in recruiting a MC student/graduate for your organization;
- Interested in sharing your time, expertise to provide career-related advice to current students;
...the Career Center is here to serve/partner with you.
Learn, Earn, Return: Top 10 Ways to Give Back to MC that don’t involve $$
- Visit a class and share your career story and world of work advice.
- Share internship and job leads from your organization and professional networks with the MC Career Center.
- Serve as an ambassador for a MC student by offering relocation assistance and advice concerning your current location/city of residence.
- Conduct an informational interview with a student over the phone or in person to give them a better idea of your career field.
- Help prepare students for employment interviews by offering to conduct a mock interview over the phone or in person.
- Critique a Résumé for a student who is interested in your profession.
- Participate in our alumni spotlight by sharing your career story and photo for the MC Career Center web site.
- Agree to serve as a mentor for a student sharing wisdom about college, career, graduate school, leadership, etc.
- Wear your MC paraphernalia and hand out Career Center business cards to professionals who may have internship and job leads.
- Spread the good word about Marietta College to everyone, wherever you are!