Thank you for taking a summer course at Marietta College.
- Your success is important to us. Please use the links below for any help you may need during the summer.
- Need help with academics (tutoring, writing help, general resources)? Click here
- Feeling overhwhelmed? Connect with a counseler here
- Thinking about dropping a class? Click here
- Need help with Moodle? Click here
- Need help with Library access when off campus? Click here
- Does your class require a proctored exam? Click here
- Using ProctorU? Click here
- Having difficulty listening to audio or watching videos?
- You must have Adobe Flash to view videos and listen to audio
- Download Adobe Flash
- If you have problems viewing video and the answers above do not help - Please phone the HelpDesk: 855.376.4860
If you have a complaint about our online programs in general, please contact:
Director of Program Approval, Ohio Board of Regents